The Partners at Parker Rhodes Hickmotts Solicitors recognise they are only as good as the team they invest in, so place great emphasis on recruiting skilled and personable staff, and ultimately on helping you to build a rewarding career. Please contact us to find out more about any of the positions we have available.
Commercial Property Solicitor
» Read More
Parker Rhodes Hickmotts Solicitors is looking to appoint a Solicitor for their Property Department. The candidate would be based in our Rotherham office.
Parker Rhodes Hickmotts is a long-established firm that has four offices across Yorkshire and a total team of around 75 employees. The firm has a thriving Property Department dealing with the whole range of property transactions, from residential conveyancing to all aspects of commercial property law. We are looking to build on our success in this area and to recruit an ambitious and enthusiastic junior solicitor to join the team.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL BE EXPECTED TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
- Property Law Solicitor of between 0 & 3 years PQE.
- Experience in dealing with high street clients in terms of small business sales, lease assignments, new leases (acting for both Landlords and Tenants),
Licences to Assign, commercial sales and purchases, lease surrenders and extensions and other general commercial property matters.
- Prior experience in Residential Conveyancing and general Commercial Law (in terms of
partnership agreements & company formation) would be welcomed.
- Willingness to undertake anticipated new work in the niche area of dealing with Blight Notices
as we strive to assist those affected by the recent HS2 announcements.
- Dynamic individual with strong interpersonal skills.
- Drive & enthusiasm to help build the Department and the willingness to participate in marketing initiatives.
- Clean driving licence & own car.
Salary will depend on qualifications & experience.
Please send CV and brief covering letter to
Closing date Friday the 16th December 2016.