The partners at Parker Rhodes Hickmotts Solicitors recognise they are only as good as the team they invest in, so place great emphasis on recruiting skilled and personable staff, and ultimately on helping you to build a rewarding career. Please contact us to find out more about any of the positions we have available.
Practice Manager/Office Manager
Parker Rhodes Hickmotts is a long-established firm with three offices across Yorkshire and a total team of around 65 employees.
We are looking for an experienced practice manager/office manager to join our busy, long established firm.
The post holder will have firm-wide management responsibilities connected with the day-to-day running of the firm including HR, Administration, Marketing and Operations.
Duties will include:
- HR management, advising the Partners and employees on HR policies and procedures, and working with the Partners to implement policies and procedures
- Managing the marketing for the firm, overseeing the firm’s website and social media accounts
- Building and facilities management, including property checks, insurance, security, and health and safety compliance
- Responsibility for maintaining the firm’s Lexcel and CSQ accreditations and managing conveyancing panel memberships
- Streamlining processes and systems to ensure best practice, efficiency and profitability.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, forward thinking practice manager.
To apply, please forward your CV and covering letter to:
Wills, Trusts & Probate Legal Secretary
We are looking for an experienced secretary to join our well established Wills, Trust and Probate department.
The post holder will be working for the Head of department and four other fee earners.
This is a full-time role and will involve dealing with a high volume of private client work, carrying out general secretarial duties, including audio typing, copy typing, dealing with clients and other professionals, maintaining accurate diaries for the fee earners, maintaining an efficient and effective filing system and undertaking general administration duties.
The ideal candidate will have previous secretarial experience gained within a busy Wills, Trust and Probate department.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
To apply, please forward your CV and a covering letter to: