The partners at Parker Rhodes Hickmotts Solicitors recognise they are only as good as the team they invest in, so place great emphasis on recruiting skilled and personable staff, and ultimately on helping you to build a rewarding career. Please contact us to find out more about any of the positions we have available.
Commercial Property Assistant
Parker Rhodes Hickmotts Solicitors is seeking to appoint a full-time Commercial Property Assistant to join our busy Property Team at our Head Office on Bradmarsh Business Park. The ideal candidate will either:-
- Have a law degree and have passed the LPC, and be looking for a training contract to commence in September 2019 undertaking seats in Commercial and Residential Property and Property Litigation; or
- Have a minimum of two years’ recent experience working in Commercial Property and have Grade C GCSE (or equivalent) in both English Language and Maths.
Training will be given for the post and the duties would include:-
- Preparing and providing quotes;
- Sending out contract packs once the fee earner has completed the title check;
- Completing matters and producing the exchange and completion letters for the fee earner;
- Preparing SDLT forms;
- Preparing transfers/contracts/leases and other legal documents;
- Preparing completion and requisitions on title;
- Sending mortgage deeds for signing;
- Chasing replies to enquiries;
- Updating clients and estate agents;
- Sending off the SDLT forms to the Inland Revenue;
- Preparing AP1’s and land registry documents;
- Chasing HM Land Registry for the completed registrations; and
- Ad hoc scheduling and file closing.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
If you think you have the skills and experience to succeed in this post, please send a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.