Whether you are a home-owner, landlord or tenant, we can assist you to resolve issues relating to:-
- Landlord and tenant matters generally;
- Possession/rent recovery;
- Unlawful occupation (squatters);
- Boundary disputes;
- Easement and right of way issues;
- Disputes over financial interests in property (TOLATA’s);
- Mortgage disputes;
- Nuisance and trespass;
- Building disputes.
For further information please call us on 01709 511100
Senior & Managing Partner
Direct Dial: 01709 511100
» Read More
Fiona is a specialist in dispute resolution and her areas of expertise include:-
- Contractual disputes
- Employment problems, including Settlement Agreements
- Land issues, including boundary disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Pursuing debtors
- Acting as a trustee of Attorney
Fiona was admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in 1993 after a short career in education, teaching law and liberal studies.
Fiona trained at Parker Rhodes Hickmotts and has happily stayed with the Firm all her legal working life.
Fiona has always specialised in Dispute Resolution and has, over the years, assisted hundreds of clients. She has always favoured a plain, straightforward approach and strives to demystify the law so that clients represented by her fully understand the legal process.
Fiona became an Equity Partner in Parker Rhodes Hickmotts in 1996 and the Managing Partner in 2004. Under her leadership the Firm has increased its market share and its fee income.
Fiona heads the Dispute Resolution Department and is also the Firm’s Senior and Managing Partner.
“In difficult times Fiona Always pulled through.”
“I would recommend you. I know you would not let me down.”
“Very honest and very helpful.”