The Partners at Parker Rhodes Hickmotts Solicitors recognise they are only as good as the team they invest in, so place great emphasis on recruiting skilled and personable staff, and ultimately on helping you to build a rewarding career. Please contact us to find out more about any of the positions we have available.
Parker Rhodes Hickmotts Solicitors is looking to appoint a Solicitor or other suitably qualified individual for their Property Department.
Parker Rhodes Hickmotts is a long-established firm that has a total team of around 50 employees. The firm has a thriving Property Department dealing with the whole range of property transactions, from residential conveyancing to all aspects of commercial property law. We are looking to build on our success in this area and to recruit an ambitious and enthusiastic individual to join the team.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL BE EXPECTED TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
- Property Solicitor (or experienced fee earner) of between 0 & 8 years PQE.
- Experience in dealing with a range of clients from individual property owners to landlords, partnerships and companies.
- Experience in dealing with business sales, lease assignments, new leases (acting for both landlords and tenants), licences to assign, commercial sales and purchases, lease surrenders and extensions and other general commercial property matters in addition to residential matters to include sales and purchases, declarations of trust, shared ownership, transfers of equity, new build work.
- Prior experience in residential conveyancing and general commercial work (in terms of partnership agreements & company formation) would be welcomed.
- Proactive organised individual with strong interpersonal skills.
- Drive & enthusiasm to help build the department and the willingness to participate in marketing initiatives.
Salary will depend on qualifications & experience.
Please send CV and brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 28 May 2021.