OUR COMPLAINTS POLICY
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong we would like you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve and maintain our standards.
OUR COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
If you have a complaint which cannot be resolved informally with the person dealing with your case, please contact Mrs Fiona Shinner, who is our Client Care Partner. She will investigate your complaint. Mrs Shinnerâ€™s contact details are The Point, Bradmarsh Business Park, Bradmarsh Way, Rotherham S60 1BP. (email address email@example.com), direct dial telephone number 01709 388362 or main switchboard number 01709 511100.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 5 working days, enclosing a copy of this procedure. We may, at this stage, need to ask you to confirm or explain the details of your concerns.
2. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve Mrs Shinner reviewing your matter file and speaking to the member of staff who acted for you.
3. Mrs Shinner will then send you a letter advising you of the outcome of her review. This will include her suggestions for resolving the matter which will, hopefully, meet with your approval. She will do this within 14 days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
4. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for another partner to review the decision.
5. We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a further review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
6. If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Legal Ombudsman, P O Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ about your complaint. Any complaint to the Legal Ombudsman must usually be made within 6 months of the date of our final decision on your complaint, but for further information you should contact the Legal Ombudsman (0300 555 0333 or refer to firstname.lastname@example.org).
7. If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.
We are located at three different offices throughout Yorkshire. Please see below for each address.
There are parking facilities immediately outside the offices.
Should you require disabled access, please make this known to us prior to your appointment.
OFFICE OPENING HOURS
Our offices are open from 9.00 a.m. to 5.15 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Our offices are located at the following addresses:
22 Moorgate Street, Rotherham, S60 2DA
The Point, Bradmarsh Business Park, Rotherham, S60 1BP
Raines Business Centre, Denby Dale Road, Wakefield, WF1 1HR